Welcome to WSM London 2017
Join us at the AAGBI's Winter Scientific Meeting (WSM) London, 11-13 January 2017, QEII Centre Westminster, London. Exclusive discounts for all AAGBI members!
Online booking for WSM London 2017 has now closed
Register on the day for WSM London 2017
There are still places available, please register at the WSM London 2017 enquiries desk on the day.
Already booked? Remember to download the free event App here.
- Core Topics day covering 16 essential clinical and non-clinical topics, essential for your revalidation.
- Major sessions covering new guidelines and general anaesthestic topics and controversies, training, risk information, intravenous anaesthesia, resuscitation/rescue, mechanisms, teamworking, infectious outbreaks, innovation and more.
- Practical workshops including echocardiography, TIVA, neuromuscular monitoring and more.
2. High-profile keynote speakers to inspire your learning
- Baroness Prof Susan Greenfield, Oxford: Perspectives on consciousness
- Dr Andy Bodenham, Leeds: Safer interventional procedures in anaesthesia and critical care
- Prof Justiaan Swanevelder, Capetown: Peri-operative medicine: lessons from a developing country
3. Professional development opportunities
- Get noticed by your peers and the wider profession by taking part in the AAGBI abstract poster, NELA sponsored trainee poster and Innovation Prize presentations.
- Special trainee networking lunch.
All AAGBI members attending WSM London receive exclusive member-only discounts.
WSM London 2017 abstract submission is now closed. Find out more here.